By Louise Martine
Secure the pinnacle marks in eleven+ self sufficient university front checks and Pre-Tests resulting in a greater likelihood at moving into the college of selection with this crucial revision advisor. entire assurance of the ISEB eleven+ Maths syllabus and stretching additional content material guarantees that each subject is punctiliously revised prior to the exams.
- This e-book covers every thing required for the eleven+ Maths exam
- Prepares scholars for quite a lot of self sufficient university tests and pre-tests with tough extension material
- Consolidates revision with the entire key details in a single place
- positive aspects useful perception in to the checks, with examples, sensible suggestions and advice
- assessments realizing and process with timed, levelled exam-style questions
Also to be had for eleven+ Maths instruction:
- 10-Minute Maths assessments Workbook Age 8-10 9781471829611
- 10-Minute Maths exams Workbook Age Sep 11 9781471829635
- psychological mathematics Workbook Age 8-10 9781471829505
- psychological mathematics Workbook Age Sept. 11 9781471829628
Revision courses, Workbooks and perform Papers also are on hand for English, technology, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk
Read or Download 11+ Maths Revision Guide: For 11+, pre-test and independent school exams including CEM, GL and ISEB PDF
Similar children's nonfiction science & nature books
Following the medical method, this name presents directions on find out how to behavior experiments that support scholars achieve a greater realizing of the states of matter.
Introduces uncomplicated medical rules related to warmth, and gives directions for experiments that may be performed at domestic to turn out them.
Readers learn the way this easy laptop makes it more straightforward to maintain gadgets locked jointly. by means of the tip of the ebook, readers comprehend the adaptation among complicated and easy machines and the way screws are utilized in daily life to make paintings easier.
A phonics-based nonfiction booklet for level-two starting readers, supplying information regarding the various vegetation and animals that stay within the woodland. comprises an index and an inventory of books and sites for extra study.
- Down in the Jungle 1,2,3: A Rainforest Counting Book (1, 2, 3... Count With Me)
- Down Syndrome (Genes and Disease)
- Green Genius's 101 Questions and Answers: Exciting Environment
- International space station ISS
- Separating Colors in Ink (My Early Library: My Science Fun)
Additional resources for 11+ Maths Revision Guide: For 11+, pre-test and independent school exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
11+ Maths Revision Guide: For 11+, pre-test and independent school exams including CEM, GL and ISEB by Louise Martine